St. Edward’s Hall is hired out throughout the year for a variety of uses. These includes weekly Fitness, Ballet, and Baby Music classes. Weekends are used for a variety of Craft Fairs, Gift & Collectible Fairs, Clothing Sales as well as one-off and regular Charity and Commemorative Events. The Hall is also available for parties and wedding receptions.
The facilities of the Hall include:
– 128 sq. metre first floor hall with lift and recently renovated sprung polished wooden floor
– Disabled access lifts from the pavement to the Hall
– 100 person capacity with chairs and tables to match
– Full working catering kitchen with commercial Lincat 4 burner electric hob and oven along with crockery and cutlery
– Full CCTV system and monitored alarm
– Hearing loop
– Microphone and PA System
– PRS Music License
The current rates for hire are:
– £12.50 per hour (this is suited to weekday classes and events up to six hours)
– £130.00 per full day
– Discounts are available for Charity & Local Events
To check availability please take a look at our Online Calendar. To enquire further please let us know the details of your event and either email us or use our Contact Us Form. NB Booking priority is given to local events.